Life in the Fly-Over

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nothing is as Expected

So...I started this blog with the idea of using it to force myself to clear clutter from my life. My husband and I live in a 3-story house that is filled to the rafters with more stuff than we need. Unfortunately, I have been too busy accumulating stuff to do this blog!

My latest fad is fabric and I have embraced it!

I just got a "charm pack" of this:

I thought about using it in a quilt...but them I found a purse pattern and will be making that this weekend (if the pattern comes)...

2 Comments:

  • I just bought a bag pattern, too! This one is for my craft swap. What did you get?

    By Blogger Beth, at 2:24 PM  

  • You've been tagged! Check out my latest blog entry for more information. Get blogging!

    By Blogger Beth, at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home